£200 First Deposit Bonus
Make your first real money deposit via web or mobile with bonus code FD200, and you'll get a 50% up to £200 bonus.
Terms and Conditions
- This offer is valid until 31 December 2017 23:59 GMT.
- This promotion is only available to Customers who have not previously made a real-money deposit into their Sports Cash Account.
- To be eligible for this promotion, players must input FD200 in the 'Bonus Code' field when making a qualifying deposit into their Sports Cash Account.
- To be eligible for this promotion, your qualifying deposit amount must be turned over once on settled sports bets with odds of at least 3/5 (1.60) (hereafter, your "Qualifying Bet/s"). Any bet placed on any type of handicap (except 3-Way Handicap), Draw No Bet or Over/Under will not count towards this requirement.
- The minimum qualifying deposit for this promotion is £15.
- The bonus amount will then be credited to your Sports Bonus Account.
- Customers who deposit via Skrill or Neteller are not eligible for this promotion.
- This promotion is only available once per Customer.
- The deposit and bonus amount must be turned over five (5) times on settled sports bets with odds of at least 3/5 (1.60), excluding any type of handicap (except 3Way Handicap), Draw No Bet, Forecast/Tricast and on Over/Under bets. Your Qualifying Bet/s shall not contribute to these turnover requirements. Then the bonus amount shall be transferred from your Sports Bonus Account to your Sports Cash Account, and be withdrawable.
- The turnover requirements must be met within 90 days of your first deposit, otherwise the bonus shall expire and any funds in your Sports Bonus Account and corresponding winnings shall be forfeited.
- Each bet placed will contribute a maximum of 50% of your bonus amount towards fulfilling the turnover requirements. For example, if the bonus amount awarded to you is £100, the maximum amount that each bet can contribute towards the turnover requirements, is £50. In circumstances where a Customer places multiple bets on the same event in order to circumvent this rule, this will be deemed "irregular gaming" and additional turnover will be applied so that the total remaining turnover for the bonus after the multiple bets are settled, shall be equal to that which would have remained if the Customer had placed all such bets as a single bet. For example, if the bonus awarded to you is £100, and you place 4 X £50 bets on a given market, instead of a single £200 bet, this will be deemed "irregular gaming" and £150 will be added to your remaining turnover requirement for the bonus.
- Withdrawals requested before the bonus turnover requirements have been met shall result in cancellation of the promotion and any funds in your Sports Bonus Account and corresponding winnings shall be forfeited.
- This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with, or to contribute to the eligibility for, any other promotion.
- 10Bet's general Terms and Conditions, including the 10Bet Promotion Terms apply.